A good site audit will show you what to do to get more website traffic and turn visitors into clients or customers. This tool is the first step!
I'm going to be perfectly honest with you.
You have been leaving a lot on the table for a long time now. The reason you are probably here is because your website is creating little to no new customers or clients.
You either built the website DIY or hired a web designer who didn't live up to their promise.
There is a lot more that goes into website building than putting images and text on a page. It takes a solid SEO strategy, an intentional site layout, and a plan for site conversion.
Am I right?
Well guess what... it's all about to change.
This site audit tool will uncover all the reasons your site isn't performing the way you had hoped and how to fix them. The report will show you what is going right, and what areas of your website need improvement.
Follow the simple checklist to fix the site on your own or hand the list over to a web designer and/or SEO professional to fix it for you.
The free audit report contains information about SEO (search optimization), social engagement, mobile optimization and more. Want to see for yourself? See the sample site audit report.
Ok, enough talk, let's take the first step to fixing your website.
- Fill in the fields to the right to get your site audit OR follow the directions to get the most from your results.
What can you expect from this free website audit?
Your free audit report is full of incredibly useful information. Here's what you can expect:
- an SEO analysis, which will show you what Google sees
- a site speed survey
- a mobile compatibility report
- a social engagement report
- a backlink analysis
- a website code analysis
All arranged in a really easy-to-follow, ready-to-download PDF.
But that's not all!
At the end of the website audit report, you'll get a checklist to follow so you can fix any areas of your site that need improvement.
Want to get the most out of the review tool?
Here are some really simple instructions that will help you get the most out of your website audit:
- Run the report for EVERY page of your website: This tool will give you information about any page on your website.
- Choose a keyword: When you start a report, you'll see an area asking for "keyword". For each page, enter a word or phrase you would love to show up #1 for in Google search results. This is called your target keyword or keyword phrase.
- Follow the checklist: The checklist at the end of the site report will show you exactly what you need to do. Follow it and your site will perform better, see more visitors, and create more value in your organization.
- Note: I promise your website will not improve if you are not committed to making it happen. Try to do what you can on your own first, then hire a pro to help with the rest.
I know you probably didn't go to school for web design, SEO, or Information Technology. Even if you did, you likely don't have the time.
I've put together this list of places to hire help to get you through the harder parts:
- Fiverr: Great place to find cheap developers and designers to help with anything you need. Quality can be shoddy so make sure you look at reviews.
- UpWork: Better quality experts to help with your site health and optimizations.
- Aghadi Infotech: The only outsourced development company you'll see me recommend. I've worked with them for years and taught them a lot about quality and expectation.
- Yours truly: I'm not the cheapest in the market, but I'm probably one of the most experienced. I've improved sites, launched sites, maintained sites. I've earned my "expert" badge. Sound good? Book a time with me.
You keep saying SEO. What is it?
Here's the quick explanation:
SEO or Search Engine Optimization, means optimizing your site in different ways so Google and other search engines like it more. When search engines like your website, they put it closer to the first page, or ON the first page of Google.
The easiest SEO steps are the ones you will learn from the free report. The checklist at the bottom will likely give you some tips for improving your website's search optimization.
The basic tasks in the report are the first step to optimizing your site. The good news is, you only have to beat your competitors and they probably suck at SEO or don't even know what it is.
I'm going to put a disclaimer at the top of this content.
IF you are easily confused, close this tab and do not ever look at it again.
A web designer that knows what they are doing will start with an SEO analysis before they start building a website.
Why you ask?
Good question, I'll tell you.
If I'm going to be creating pages for a website, it helps to know what those site pages should be.
Figuring this out from the beginning means you don't do a website audit after the site is finished, then realize you are targeting horrible search terms, or worse, none at all.
The SEO analysis consists of competitor research and some trained eyeballs. A bit like looking for good stock to invest your money.
Once you come up with these search terms, you can now name your site pages more appropriately. Your page names are the first thing Google and other search engines look at.
The next step to avoid future SEO issues is to create strong page content supporting each title.
Now you have pages that are titled appropriately and content that supports the title, making the page more "visible" to Google for those targeted terms.
I'll stop here for now.
Website Audit Tool
Enter a website page URL to get started
"I was looking for something like this. Glad I found it for free. My site is doing better since I made some adjustments listed in the checklist."
"I love the fact that David gives so much stuff away. Hard to find someone in this business that is honest. He talked me right through the report and now I know so much more. Thanks!"
"Trust me when I say I'm a beginner. I had a website built by someone a couple years ago and never saw any business from it. I spoke with David on chat and he said I should do the review. Holy shit! I made a couple simple changes and my site showed up on Google the next week. It was almost too good to be true. Awesome work."