Want access to exclusive content, tips, and how-tos? Join this list. You'll be really happy you did!
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We will never share your information with anyone. That's not nice!
MosaicHub is an online resource for small business owners and entrepreneurs looking for resources, answers, and talent.
In this interview with CEO and Founder Mary-Alice Miller, we discuss what MosaicHub is all about and where she wants it to go.
Like many others, Mary-Alice decided to leave the security of a well-payed job to set out on a journey of entrepreneurship. She talks about her vision for MosaicHub and how the evolution of the online resource is shaping the way businesses connect and build trust in experts ranging from web design to legal advice.
If you are a small business owner and entrepreneur, MosaicHub is a no-brainer resource you should be checking out!
GET THE BONUS!
Find out which 6 plugins I use on every site and so should you!
If you don't know what a plugin is, here is a quick explanation:
A WordPress plugin is a file that you can install on your website to add additional functionality quickly and easily. There are many free plugins that are awesome, and there are also paid plugins that are even MORE awesome!
There you go.
So, let's get to the meat and potatoes
Over the years I've learned (through trial and error), which plugins you should ALWAYS include on your website. Here's my top secret list and links to them.
- EWWW Image Optimizer - optimizes images you upload automagically so you don't have ridiculous photo sizes slowing down your website.
- Simple Mail Address Encoder - If you put your email address on your website (which most people do), you are at risk of it being harvested, sold to the highest bidder, and then overrun with spam in your inbox. This will stop that from happening.
- Slim Stat Analytics - Did you know Google Analytics hides about 70% of your keyword data? Don't believe me? Look at the top of your Google Analytics stats and you will see an "Other" listed. That "Other" is a majority of your traffic and they won't share it with you (unless you pay for it). Slim Stats gives you better analytics and all of it...for free!
- Use Google Libraries - This is a speed thing. I'm not going to try to explain it. Just add it.
- WP-SpamShield - WordPress sites can get spam through many different ways, mostly comments. This will keep that from happening. Add it and see how many it blocks. Amazin'!
- Advanced Database Cleaner - Remember your parents always telling you to keep your room clean? This is the automated WordPress cleaner. It allows you to clean out old cluttered stuff without needing to be a nerd. Just push buttons!
Join my Club
Never miss out on posts, how-to's, or new launches. Don't worry - no spam, I promise.